Minggu, 19 Januari 2014

YOU ... KAMU


So many lonely nights
Those memories come crashing through
just when I thought I was over you
just when I thought time has set me free
just when I thought I could stand on my own
but those thoughts of you keep taunting me
a feeling that I never outgrew
through each and every part of me has tried
only you can fill the space inside
I've tried my best to make it alone
I've done everything I can to ease the pain
but only you can stop the rain
there's no sense pretending
my heart is not mending
Lord, those memories of you frozen in time
I just can't go on without.....
it is just no good without.....
I miss everything about.....
..............Y O U ..................


Begitu banyak malam-malam sepi 
Kenangan datang menerjang 
hanya ketika aku pikir aku sudah melupakanmu  
hanya ketika aku pikir waktu telah membebaskanku 
hanya ketika aku pikir aku bisa berdiri sendiri 
tapi pikiran-pikiran tentangmu terus mengejek ku 
perasaan yang tidak pernah bisa ku atasi 
walau telah kucoba semampuku 
hanya kamu yang dapat mengisi ruangan kosong 
sudah kucoba yang terbaik untuk bersahaja
Aku sudah melakukan semua yang ku bisa untuk meringankan rasa sakit 
tetapi hanya kamu yang bisa menghentikan hujan 
tidak ada gunanya berpura-pura 
hatiku tidak bisa diobati
Tuhan, kenanganmu membeku dalam waktu 
Aku hanya tidak bisa pergi tanpa ..... 
Tidak ada yang baik tanpa ..... 
Aku rindu segala sesuatu tentang ..... 
.............. KAMU ..................

7 komentar:

  1. All day, I'm walking in a dream
    I think about you constantly
    just like an ever flowing stream
    your memory haunts me constantly
    shadows fall, and I try to drive you from my mind
    so you are no longer near to me
    but my heart sees you there with me
    in every chat you shared with me
    the rain, that patters through the tree
    reminds me of you constantly
    your name is whispered by the breeze
    just as sure as each star keeps burning in the sky
    your memory will stay a flame in me
    a flame that burns bright
    not only through the night, but constantly
    though we may be far apart
    but you are constantly in my mind
    yes, I have a dream - a fantasy
    to help me through reality
    if you see the wonder - of a fairy tale
    you can take the future - even if you fail
    and my destination makes worth the while
    pushing through the time - just to see your smile

    BalasHapus
  2. we might not chat in bandung again
    they blocked the way for me to gain
    somebody told me the other day
    register........ or go your own way
    it didn't bother me at all
    nor ...it made me feel fail
    I believe in corridor of freedom
    for it always be my little wisdom
    I grew up with it...
    and will die with it
    behave...and you'll be safe
    a guide that I always kept
    thing that I'll miss is you
    you come out of the blue
    with magnetic personality
    you bring with you
    at times...you were so mean
    but deeply inside...
    you are so sweet and warm
    is it that what they call charm ?
    knowing you is just like
    learning to play piano
    first I play by rules
    and without realizing it
    I play by heart
    sure we do have differences
    for the creator did it with purpose
    so we can learn and appreciate
    the beauty of those differences
    our difference is...
    you believe in reality and truth
    and I just believe in reality
    because reality is in this world
    and the truth is beyond
    but believe also
    if only we could combine them wisely
    they will strengthen each other
    tremendously
    so........
    thanks for all those memories
    I will not write it in the sky
    for the wind will blow it away
    nor will I write it in the sand
    for the water will wash it away
    but I will write it in my heart
    for there forever it will stay




    BalasHapus
  3. I pledge allegiance to humanity
    and to the world that gives me life
    one people, united in diversity
    one world, united in peace
    with freedom and dignity for all

    BalasHapus
  4. http://www.cbs19.tv/story/24547588/texas-judge-orders-brain-dead-pregnant-woman-to-be-taken-off-life-support

    BalasHapus
  5. We might not chat in Bandung again...
    Those words came like thunder before the rain
    And vanished all hopes in vain
    I understand it is your choice, no one to blame
    There is no point to keep the memories remain
    As it will only torture my heart with pain
    Maybe it is the time to change the lane
    Open another chapter and write on a paper plain
    On a new canvas I will paint
    A new beginning with what I sustain
    I'll tear the dreams and burn them in flames
    And bury the ashes as this story ends
    If our path cross someday... again
    Please don't call out my name
    Pretend like we have never been in this game
    Because things will never be the same
    So long my beloved friend

    BalasHapus
  6. www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyg3t-baZUc

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKZYssbD9zM

      Hapus